Elections & Voting

Remember that it is required to provide Proof of Residence when registering to vote and a Photo I.D. at the time of Voting.  Here are acceptable forms of Proof of Residence and acceptable photo i.d.'s

Proof of Residence FAQ's

Acceptable Photo ID's for Elections

To Register to Vote in the Town of Ripon, please either download a Voter Registration form EL-131 from the Government Accountability Board website at www.elections.wi.gov

To request an Absentee Ballot, you must first be a registered voter and then you must fill out an Absentee Ballot Application form EL-121 also located on the GAB website at www.elections.wi.gov

These forms are also located under the heading Community and then Forms and Permits on our home page.